Joint filling machine can prolong the service life of asphalt pavement
The service life of asphalt pavement is prolonged by filling joints. Due to the difference of temperature, the pavement will be hot or cold shrinked, resulting in road cracks; crack filling machine, through these cracks, water seeps into the base to the subgrade, resulting in diseases such as grouting, resulting in material loss of the structure. The joint filling machine affects the overall stability of the road structure. Joint grouting is a preventive maintenance measure designed to prevent further erosion of the road by water. The use of hot and cold joint filling materials can prevent water seepage, base freezing and structural damage; more importantly, joint filling can prolong the service life of asphalt pavement, and the construction cost is low, which is only 1 / 6 of the cost of repairing the pavement.
Combined with the actual situation of pavement joint pouring construction of Chengnan expressway, suihui Expressway and Suining Chongqing Expressway in recent years, as well as the performance index of sealant and the characteristics of joint grouting construction technology, the external environment of joint grouting construction should meet the following requirements:
(1) construction temperature: construction temperature is one of the reasons for sealant falling off. Wet road surface and temperature below 4 ℃ will reduce the adhesive force of sealant, easy to fall off.
The overall temperature of the pavement is low. After the sealant is filled, the temperature drops rapidly, the sealant shrinks obviously, and the temperature stress between the sealant and the groove wall is large, which will reduce the adhesive force between the sealant and the pavement.
(2) crack humidity: the pavement should be dry when pouring the joint. If it is wet, it will reduce the adhesive force between the sealant and the pavement and cause part of the sealant to fall off.
(3) keep clean: before grouting, use air compressor to clean the dust and other loose objects in the cracks after opening the slot to keep the cracks clean.
(6) scope of joint filling: serious rutting, especially for the pavement with network crack, it is not suitable to use this method to deal with cracks.
(1) the cost of crack repair is reduced
The traditional asphalt sealing method is adopted. The asphalt materials used in conventional joint filling are AH-90, ah-110 and AH-130; the main machines used are: material filling tools, material heating tanks (boxes), and heating materials mainly coal and liquefied gas; the caulking utensils are generally replaced by water pots.
Although the cost of construction equipment is almost no and the initial construction cost is low, the failure rate of one year is more than 90%.
For the slotted repair method, although the initial construction investment is high and the initial construction cost is high, its service life is long, the crack sealing effect is good, and the effective rate is greatly improved. After three years of use, the effective rate of slotted repair treatment is more than 95%.
(2) the durability is improved obviously and the labor intensity is reduced
The service life of traditional repair method is no more than one year, and the effect of crack sealing is not good, and the failure rate is more than 90% within one year. The slotted repair method achieves the benefit effect of one repair for many years, greatly reduces the labor intensity of maintenance workers, reduces the number of repeated road construction, and ensures the traffic capacity of the road. According to our tracking statistics, in addition to the failure of some sections due to the aggravation of subgrade diseases, the effective rate of other repaired cracks is more than 95% after more than five years of operation.